How you can help at Menaul School
- Clerical / Receptionist / Office: 40 hour week; general clerical and computer skills as support staff.
- Housekeeping: general cleaning and maintenance of campus space.
- Librarian and Librarian Aide: cataloging, shelving, clerical, reception/information.
- Development Office: central hub for funding and Alumni contact, computer skills desired; clerical responsibilities.
- Education / tutoring: teaching certification required.
- Maintenance: Skilled carpenters, plumbers, and general maintenance/repair.
– Assistance for: Menaul Challenge, Mission Week, Homecoming, Christmas Honor Dinner, and other events.
meal provided with donated appropriate skills.
For details call: 505-341-7252