What is the Katherine Bennett Sustaining Fund∗?
The Menaul School Katherine Bennett Sustaining Fund is an appeal for donations that are vital to the daily operation and support of our school’s immediate needs. Tuition alone does not cover funding for our students, and contributions to the Katherine Bennett Sustaining Fund are vital to the many resources that directly benefit our students. The Katherine Bennett Sustaining Fund will also help cover additional costs associated with educating each student at the highest level of academic excellence and providing enriched extra-curriculum opportunities.
Why should I give to the Katherine Bennett Sustaining Fund?
- To make Menaul School affordable for more students
- To attract and retain the best teachers
- Because Katherine Bennett Sustaining Fund gifts are tax deductible
What Does the Katherine Bennett Sustaining Fund Support?
- Educational equipment, supplies and technology
- Financial aid for students
- Performing and fine arts
- Maintaining our school and beautiful grounds
- Immediate support of school programs
- Funds the “extras” needed to provide first-class education for our students
For more information contact:
Mary Spring, Director of Advancement,
∗Formerly the Annual Fund