Planned gift donors often find that they can make more generous gifts than they had previously thought possible. Some planned gifts are deferred and provide a financial benefit to Menaul School at a future date while others provide current income; they help Menaul School today.
Planned gifts provide the resources that create wonderful opportunities and preserve Menaul School’s future. There are creative ways to support Menaul School in which the school, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time. Such giving techniques are called “planned gifts,” because with thoughtful planning, you create solutions that benefit you and Menaul School.
Donors who make planned gifts often wish to:
- Reduce or avoid capital gains, gift, and estate taxes
- Transfer assets to children or grandchildren who receive their financial support free of estate and gift taxes and on a timetable the donor predetermines
- Increase retirement income by changing their investments to increase the return without incurring a capital gains tax
- Transfer non-income producing assets into cash for reinvestment or to provide a new stream of income
- Make a future gift that doesn’t affect their current cash flow or stock portfolio
For more information contact:
Mary Spring, Director of Advancement