4th Annual Passport to World-Class Education Gala – Destination Casablanca, Morocco
It’s time for our 4th annual Passport to World-Class Education Gala: Destination – Morocco! On Friday, March 16, 2018, join us and this year’s special guest and MC Ariel Tweto, one of the stars of the Discovery Channel’s reality show Flying Wild Alaska and Travel Channel’s True Alaska and a frequent guest of Craig Ferguson and David Letterman. Prepare to be transported to Rick’s Café Américain and experience the glamour, the music, and the romance of Casablanca! Here’s looking at you, kid!
Seats are going fast, so register today!
To purchase your seat(s), call Jennie Lo in the Business Office at (505) 341-7248 with your credit card information or mail the registration form and a check to:
301 Menaul Blvd., NE
Albuquerque, NM 87107
Click here for the registration form and to see sponsorship levels.
We have an amazing lineup of one-of-a-kind items and once-in-a-lifetime experiences for sale in our live and silent auctions! These are only a few of the items offered:
- A private, full-day tour of Chaco Canyon with a professional archaeologist. Containing the most sweeping collection of ancient ruins north of Mexico, Chaco Culture National Historical Park preserves one of the most important pre-Columbian cultural and historical areas in the United States. This incredible experience takes you through the ruins with an expert!
- A fabulous gift basket from Casa Verde Spa, including a haircut, hair color, facial, waxing, and a spa relaxation treatment and two Aveda products!
- A fun-filled cooking lesson and dinner for 6 with Menaul School’s own chef, Nathan Kunkle, featuring Moroccan cuisine and wine!
- A relaxing 7 day, 6 night stay at Las Olas Resort and Spa in Rosarito, Mexico!
- Themed baskets, including books by authors in the Menaul School community, tickets and passes to local attractions, gift cards for restaurants and salons around Albuquerque, and sports and outdoor adventures!
Proceeds go to scholarship funds, so please bid generously!
Looking for an opportunity to help out? We need volunteers to help before, during, and after the Gala:
Wednesday, March 14th – Set-up 10:00 am-1:00 pm
Thursday, March 15th – Set-up 2:00 pm-6:00 pm
Friday, March 16th – Parking 5:00 pm-6:30 pm; Checkout, general help 8:00 pm-10:30 pm
Get your Family Involvement Program hours! If you would like to volunteer, please contact Kim Sanchez, (505) 341-7233 or KSanchez@nullMenaulSchool.org.
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
Exclusive Hotel Sponsor:
Heritage Hotels & Resorts, Inc. offers guests an authentic Southwestern experience in New Mexico’s best tourist destinations. Each of our hotels and resorts in New Mexico celebrates the rich, multi-cultural heritage of the Southwestern United States, drawing from our unique blend of Native American, Mexican, Spanish and American Western cultural and historical influences. Through our architecture, interior design, original artwork, landscaping, entertainment, and cuisine, Heritage Hotels & Resorts provides guests with an authentic, cultural experience in Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Taos and Las Cruces.