Businesses know firsthand how important it is to have a strong, qualified workforce ready to meet the challenges of today’s changing world and expanding global economy. Menaul School welcomes the opportunity to work collaboratively with businesses to support a shared mission of preparing students for success in the world. Although our Corporate Engagement program is in the early stages of development, we offer a variety of opportunities including:
- One-time, project-based or ongoing group volunteer experiences
- Marketing and philanthropic sponsorships
- Corporate-named scholarships
- In-kind donations of goods or services with marketing benefits
- Board of Trustees or committee service opportunities for leaders
- Collaborative learning and curriculum development
To explore how your business can become involved, contact Melanie Davis, OIA Director, at 505-341-7230 or at email@example.com.
Faith Group Engagement
Menaul School prepares students in body, mind and spirit. For almost 125 years, support from the Presbyterian Church USA, numerous congregations, and youth and women’s groups across the country have provided vital service and financial support.
Today, our mission is as important as ever. Together, we are fostering a community of life-long learners and future leaders who embrace diversity, seek social justice, and are committed to making a positive difference in our world. We invite you to become or to continue to be a part of this expansive mission.
- Pray for our students, faculty and staff
- Raise awareness by sharing bulletin inserts or other communications
- Provide gifts or grants to support financial aid or capital projects
- Send volunteer teams for service projects
- Promote long-term, residential Volunteer in Mission opportunities
To explore faith-based service or giving opportunities, please contact Melanie Davis, OIA Director, at 505-341-7230 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.