Thank you for your interest in employment at Menaul School, an independent, co-educational, college preparatory school. We enroll approximately 205 local and international students in grades 6-12. Menaul School is accredited by Cognia.
Menaul School is always interested in excellent teachers. We look for educators who will inspire and support our students and be active participants in our innovative learning community. Ideal candidates are dynamic and committed to our diverse student body.
Menaul School employs administrators, administrative support, technical, maintenance, advancement, admission, and business office staff for full and part-time positions. Positions are posted as they become available.
Menaul School is seeking an organized, motivated Assistant to support the school’s Admission efforts. Key areas of responsibility include the following: clerical support, relationship management with prospective and new families, and database management. The Admission Assistant is the first point of contact for families and should maintain a consistently friendly and approachable demeanor. As a team member in a busy office, the ability to coordinate with, support, and grow as part of a team, is essential.
Individuals eager to both learn and contribute, with an interest in education at a community and international level, are encouraged to apply.
The Admission Assistant will report directly to the Director of Admission and Financial Aid, and work closely with the International Admission Director.
About Menaul School
In mind, body and spirit, our mission is to prepare students to succeed. Menaul School is a college preparatory boarding and day school with a long history of welcoming international students from around the world. Menaul develops excellence, confidence, and integrity and provides the foundation for life-long learning and ethical leadership. We encourage exploration, understanding, and respect of other traditions, customs, and religions.
At Menaul, we believe in a World Smart education that prepares students for a changing world.
For more information about Menaul School, please go to www.menaulschool.org.
First Point of Contact
- First point of contact for all prospective families; respond to email and phone inquiries; provide quality information regarding Menaul School and the application process for Admission and for Financial Aid
- Schedule meetings, tours, and interviews with prospective families; maintain RSVPs for Admission events
- Learn about the school and provide up-to-date answers to frequently asked questions
- Lead campus tours independently
- Participate in recruitment efforts, such as staffing an information table at a fair, occasionally, as assigned by the Director of Admission
- Maintain regular contact with prospective families, including follow up emails and phone calls.
- Create content for Admission newsletter (approximately 1x/month), and any notifications to new and returning families
Clerical Support and Database Management
- Perform all data entry and management using the Admission software, including entry of new inquiries, tracking of application documents, running reports, etc.
- Serve as data liaison between the Admission, Business, and Academic Offices
- Ensure that all application files are complete before submitting the files for committee review
- Maintain inventory of Admission materials; update materials as needed and as advised by the Director of Admission
Marketing and Social Media Support
- Make sure all Enrollment and Admission related information on the website is kept up to date
- Generate promotional materials as assigned by the Director of Admission
- Gather, generate, and post content on school’s social media platforms
- Generate photo and video content
- Act as the main organizer for Admission Events (Open House, spring welcome event), with guidance and support from the Director of Admission
General Office Responsibilities
- Answer calls and walk-ins
- Maintain the tidiness of the general Admission Office
- Identify ways to improve workflow in the office by making recommendations for Admission related processes, as well as identifying proven ways to streamline workflow, organize the office, etc.
- Regularly inventory office supplies and submit order forms for supplies as needed
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Outlook, Publisher
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Organization and time management
- Interpersonal and intercultural communication
- Social media marketing experience
- Interest in working with international students and families preferred
- Skill with WordPress websites a plus
- Skills with photography, video, video editing software, and Photoshop a plus
- Experience with CRM tools and social media management software a plus
Full-time, which includes occasional evening and weekend hours
How to Apply Please email cover letter and resume with salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Women’s Basketball Coach
Menaul School, an independent school for grades 6-12 with a rich Presbyterian heritage, is seeking a highly qualified candidate to join its Athletic Department as the Head Women’s’ Basketball Coach.
Applicants must have:
- A New Mexico Coaching License.
- A dedication to the mission of Menaul School to prepare students to succeed in Mind, Body, and Spirit.
- Willingness to work closely with parents and colleagues to develop and grow an excellent program.
- Willingness to lead Menaul School high school athletes in a program that teaches them to be strong, confident, able, and knowledgeable young women.
Qualified applicants should submit a letter of interest, a resume, and a list of three references to: Gary Boatman, Athletic Director, Menaul School, 301 Menaul Blvd. N.E., Albuquerque, N.M. 87107, or send via e-mail to email@example.com
EOE. Applications will be considered through September 15, 2020.