Panther Alumni, Menaul School is Celebrating its 125th Year!
COVID 19 made business as usual difficult but we’re ready to turn the corner and live fully into celebrating our 125th Anniversary and renewing the important work and activities of the Menaul Allison James International Alumni Association! Your leadership and support are needed!
Are You an Alumni Ready to Lead or Know Someone Who Is?
We invite you to become an advocate for Menaul Alumni by serving on the Menaul-Allison James Alumni Association Governance Committee.
We are currently seeking nominations for the positions of President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. Officers serve a two-year term beginning in October.
Why Serve on the Alumni Association?
- Connect with Alumni and all members of the Menaul community.
- Give back to Menaul through your knowledge and expertise.
- Offer ideas to help make the association more meaningful to the Alumni constituency.
- Take initiative in informing Menaul on opportunities for program development and funding.
- Be a voice for Menaul Alumni!
Though you are not required to live in the Albuquerque area to serve on the board, we do expect you to be present at homecoming for the annual alumni association meeting and other alumni-related events at that time. All other meetings may be attended virtually.
- Act as a positive representative of Menaul School, and liaison between Menaul School and alumni stakeholders.
- Promote membership of the association, review bylaws and draft amendments as needed, and oversee any state, national, or international chapters that may form.
- Develop and implement activities that help financially support the association and Menaul School through scholarships and financial aid.
All nominations need to be submitted to by September 17th. Paper nomination forms must be postmarked by September 15th.
Elections will take place September 21-October 8th. We will update this page prior to the elections, and ballots will be downloadable or you can vote online.
Join Your Classmates for our 125th Anniversary and Homecoming Celebration!
Thursday, October 21 – Sunday, October 24
Thursday, October 21
5:30 PM – Annual Alumni Association Meeting
6:15 PM – Panther Hall of Fame Presentation & Coronation
6:45 PM – Cookout and Bonfire
Friday, October 22
Morning (various times) – Special Alumni Gatherings & Outings (being scheduled by classes)
8:00 AM – Golf Outing
5:30 PM – 125th Birthday Celebration and Fundraiser at The Event Center at Sandia Golf Club
Saturday, October 23
10:00 AM – Upper School Girls Volleyball Match
11:00 AM – Alumni Memorial Service
12:00 PM – Food booths and hospitality tents open
1:00 PM – Homecoming Football Game
Evening (TBD) – Large social gathering and/or class gatherings
Register Online: Registration and more details will be available September 10
Alumni Golf Outing (Friday, Oct. 22)
125th Birthday Celebration and Fundraiser (Friday, Oct. 22)
RSVP for Other Homecoming 2021 Events – Registration opens Sept. 10
More details and registration will be coming soon. Want to help on the planning committee?
Contact Arianna Duran: ADuran@menaulschool.org